|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Darren / Stacey||CommercialEngineering|
The Source-to-Pay (S2P) Analyst is an important role as part of the S2P team. This team focuses optimising Source to Pay (S2P) processes and systems. This includes developing, supporting, and implementing all S2P systems, to ensure the continuous enhancements and compliance to our current and future way of working. The role is integral to ensuring the Source-to-Pay process is successful as well as ensuring the use “Ariba S2P”.
Principle elements of the role or accountabilities:
· Promote the use and understanding of Source-to-Pay Systems and Processes throughout Global Supply Chain and the wider North Sea business.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to optimise Source-to-Pay systems.
· Promote the use of Ariba internally and externally.
· Monitor Ariba Mailbox and respond to internal & external supplier requests/queries.
· Provide training and supplementary documents to support Ariba.
· Liaise with IT system analysts to ensure all software is implemented and maintained
o This include reporting defects and ensuring they are resolved
· Facilitate supplier onboarding of Ariba, including Integration projects
· Attend and participate in internal and external meetings
· Provide support and cover to fellow Source-to-Pay Analyst, as required.
· Support the transition from CTX on drilling costings
· Create and update processes and procedures for Supply Chain, as required
· Support the creation of reports from Ariba and SAP for Supply Chain, as required
· Other Source to Pay tasks, as required.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
· Extensive knowledge of ERP system SAP, including Ariba
· Extensive working knowledge of all Microsoft Office software
· In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain systems, processes, business procedures & practices
· Source to Pay process knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant Business / Technical discipline.
· Finance or Accounting background advantageous
· Good understanding of Spotfire Software Programme