Repair Order Fabrication Maintenance Coordinator
|Repair Order Fabrication Maintenance Coordinator
The Repair Order/Fabrication Maintenance Coordinator reporting to the Maintenance & Integrity Manager provides directions to the OCS / OSS to efficiently deliver integrity repairs to the highest standards of quality, safety, and environmental integrity in late life operations. The RO/FM Coordinator works closely with the Inspection Engineer to prioritize work and the campaign Manager to schedule works. The RO/FM Coordinator is responsible for ensuring modifications/repairs are efficiently delivered in line with APA and industry standards.
•The safe and efficient planning and execution of integrity repairs in a late life operation.
•Interface with onshore inspection engineer to prioritize and package work scopes.
•Packages work for the campaign team to deliver.
•Consults with the offshore team and onshore planners to ensure all works are captured / sequenced and issued.
•Performance manages the engineering contractor in the survey, fabrication, planning and execution of repair orders and modifications offshore.
•Performance manages services contractors in the survey, planning and delivery of fabric maintenance offshore.
• Fabric Maintenance
• Deck Crew
• Asbestos Removal
• Vessel coatings
• Decontamination Team
• Provides direction to the OCS and OSS in the preparation and execution of integrity work scopes.
Identifies efficiencies and cost savings in integrity repairs through streamlining processes, modern technology, and innovation.
• Reviewing & uploading info into the company’s system.
• Issuing SOWs to the engineering/construction contractor for Survey, Engineering & Fabrication / Delivery.
• Review RO engineering / fabrication CTRS / approvals & SAP Uploads
• Identifying Construction Resource Nos & rota’s with Construction Contractor.
• Daily Onshore Support for the Offshore Construction Team Resources & Materials delivery
• Onshore review & updates of the modification trackers & FDS register.
• Reviewing OPs assist FDSs & MARS.
• Submitting Unifier activities for the RO works that meet the criteria.
• Participating in Construction Calls as required for simple modifications & ROs
• 10 years relevant experience
• Full understanding of standard practices and interfacing requirements with Engineering, Procurement and Construction contractors
• Full understanding of the company’s guidelines and processes
•Strong analytical, leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.