|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Our client based in Portlethen are looking for OCTG Labourers to join their team on a contract basis.
• Assisting the inspector during pre-GRE-Lining connection inspection, tally joints, record liner/joint numbers.
• Carry out inspection of GRE-Liners prior to tubular insertion.
• Fitting of pump caps and checking their serviceability.
• Mixing cement to applicable acceptance criteria, cleaning PLU after cement injection.
• Assist during the cement injection, specifically manning the ‘Field End’ and adhering to the cement purging and valve shut-off procedure.
• Drifting tubulars after cement injection.
• Washing pump caps and checking their serviceability.
• Painting colour bands and stenciling.
• Assisting the operator during the liner cutting/facing stage, cleaning the connection & connection annulus prior to, but not including ‘End Flange’ gluing.
• Assisting with the liner ID cleaning prior to, but not including final QA Inspection.
• Assisting with the application of grease/make-up compound on connections/couplings, and fitting protectors.
• Assisting with the fitting of couplings on completed joints.
• End drifting competed tubulars after coupling torque-on.
• Assisting with the movement of GRE-Liners, to baskets/stows/containers.
• General housekeeping duties.
• Should have a reasonable understanding of wash bay & water blasting activities
• Ideally have experience working with OCTG
• Must be able to speak/read/write English
• The ability to LISTEN – UNDERSTAND - ACT ON INSRUCTIONS