|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|£40,000 - £44,000||Permanent|
We are currently recruiting a HR Advisor for a permanent role in Aberdeen.
Hybrid working of 2 WFH days offered.
This role is responsible for building strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, ensuring that efficient support is given throughout the full employee lifecycle from recruitment, onboarding and induction through to supporting in complex employee relations matters. Operating in a fast-paced environment where decisions are required to be made quickly and confidently.
• Provide generalist HR support, advice and guidance to all areas of the business
• Support and provide effective guidance on complex employee relations matters
• Build strong stakeholder relationships across all areas of the business, working in conjunction with department managers to find workable solutions
• Support the recruitment and onboarding process
• Manage end to end processes with efficiency through an employee’s life cycle with the business (for onshore & offshore employees)
• Site and Offshore visits
• Support the Emergency Response Team
• Educated to Degree Level
• CIPD accredited
• Extensive generalist operational HR experience
• Well versed in all aspects of employee relations and employment legislation