Equipment Reddiness Operator
|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Equipment Reddiness Operator||TR2022081|
Our client based in Dyce Aberdeen are looking for a Equipment Reddiness Operator for a contract position with the view to go staff.
• Help the team prepare for land and offshore operations
• Good Housekeeping and positive attitude
• Strong safety culture, participate in company QHSE requirements.
• Perform non-invasive maintenance pertaining to final preparation of surface and downhole equipment and ready boxes.
• Use of Microsoft outlook, learn use of company business systems.
• Execute work orders (WOs) as assigned through the Computerized Maintenance Management System, ensuring compliance to standard work and WO data accuracy and completeness.
• Work in FIT department for basic servicing of downhole tools.
• Help prepare and organize documentation for such activities as calibrations, function tests, material certifications, inspections and, if necessary, third-party quality control and inspections.
• Prepare equipment and associated critical spares for shipment and staging at a pre-determined location or loading zone.
• Assist, packing, loading equipment for transport.
• Receive equipment after Logistics offloads equipment that is returning to the base.
• Adopt a continuous improvement work ethic and participate in initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity in equipment readiness, Cost of Service Delivery, and asset utilization through maintenance processes.
• Follow and comply with Company Policies, Standards and the Competency Management System.