Our Client based in Inverurire are looking for a Electrical Technician to join their team on a 6 month contract basis with the view to go staff.
As an Electrical Technician, you will utilise your skills and experience as an important member of the Electrical workshop team. This team is responsible for delivering a range of world class leading innovative products and solutions for Wireline Systems, Wellhead Pressure Control Equipment, and machinery to satisfy customers. Acting under the guidance of the Electrical chargehand, you will be carrying out the installation, assembly, and maintenance of a wide range of Electrical equipment which can be hydraulic, pneumatic, or electromechanical products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Install, test and maintain electrical equipment according to safety guidelines and electrical code requirements
• Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical equipment malfunctions to identify and resolve electrical problems effectively
• Collaborate with the Electrical chargehand and other team members to implement effective electrical solutions
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies to prevent accidents and injuries in the workplace
• Work collaboratively with other team members to promote a positive work environment and achieve business objectives
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Electrical chargehand to support the goals of the business.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• City & Guilds accredited training course
• Proven experience in electrical assembly, installation, and maintenance in a manufacturing environment
• Test & troubleshoot electromechanical system
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and manuals
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• HNC or above
• Working knowledge of many of the following:
• The Energy Industry and operations, specifically Wireline Intervention and completion methods
• Wireline winches, masts and associated products
• IEC Standards, EU Directives and CE Marking, ATEX
• Valid CompEx Ex01-04