Warehouse/Bulk Plant Operator
|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Warehouse/Bulk Plant Operator||TR2020016|
Our client based in Dyce Aberdeen are looking for a Warehouse/bulk Plant Operator to join their team on an ongoing basis. The role will consist of varied shift patterns
The ideal candidate will be required too perform all warehouse and brine plant operations safely, efficiently and effectively. Actively complies with all required work procedures. Delivers safe, efficient, innovative and excellent quality work, and provides exceptional service to both internal and external clients. Proactively works to achieve Departmental and Team tasks and objectives in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilites
• Preparing stock: palletising/shrink-wrapping/loading and unloading containers
• Mixing brines: cutting-in sacks of product; taking sample weight measurements and TCTs
• Quayside loading/unloading of vessels to and from storage tanks
• Filtration of returned fluids from customers
• Working bulk plant i.e. valves/hoses/pumps
• Fork lift truck operation
• Preparing customer orders as per written or verbal instructions.
• Maintaining plant and warehouse stock reports and records for bulk plant (e.g. Daily Brine Movement reports)
• Ensure vehicles and forklifts are kept in safe operating condition.
• As part of the Warehouse Team, be responsible for the general housekeeping, good order and appearance of all Warehouse and Quayside facilities.
• Be obliged to ensure continuous improvement; keep under review the ways in which the Company’s products, services, processes, equipment, systems and activities might be improved, enhanced and/or developed.
• Sound working knowledge and relevant working experience in Brine Plant operations is essential; for example, experience of applying Brine Mix instructions, and the loading and unloading of quayside Bulk fluids.
• B2 Forklift Truck operation certification preferred.
• Experience in a similar role in the oil and gas industry preferred.
• Is able to show initiative, and problem-solve effectively when the work situation requires.
• A current driving license is essential (for example for travel between client and company worksites and premises).