|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Required to support our client’s operations. The assignment duration is anticipated to be 60 days with a likelihood of extending beyond this.
• Minimum 2 years offshore experience
• Experience with handling, rigging up and routing hose packages
• Knowledge and understanding of rig based circulating systems
• Experience with twin vessel cartridge filtration systems
• Experience with diotomaceous earth based filtration systems
• Knowledge and understanding of clear brines and fluids
• Experience of fluid analysis techniques (laboratory centrifuges, turbidity meters, oil in water analysis)
Applicants MUST hold valid offshore training certification, OGUK medical, and be willing to undertake further HSE training as required (DROPS, COSHH Awareness, Manual Handling).