|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Our client based in Aberdeen has a requirement for a Cost Coordinator to join their team on an ongoing contract basis.
Responsible for the efficient set up and processing of invoices and payment through the full Project Life Cycle in order to ensure that vendors are paid in a timely manner within the constraints of the contracts work is carried out under.
Responsible for the following functions (including but not limited to) within a busy Projects department:
• Creating Service & Material Requests in SAP
• Check all quotes are in line with the applicable contract
• Check all flatfiles submitted from vendors against contract rates and timesheet/3rd party backup
• Process flatfiles in SAP to release SE number for vendor invoicing. Manage swift resolution of all queries
• Ensure all rates are in SAP to allow invoices/flatfiles to be processed within their payment terms
• Process PO uplifts/variations in a timely manner and issue to vendors
• Validation of Service Entries in the cost system’s workflow (SAP)
• Setting up new vendors in the cost system (in association with the Corporate Administrators)
• Check incoming invoices to confirm contract compliance
• Manage the flow of paper invoices around the department, tracking receipt and return of invoices to Accounts Payable
• Assist Projects Cost Controllers with cost report analysis, recording and queries.
• Maintain communication and a positive working relationship with Engineers and other interdepartmental focal points
• Provide cost system technical assistance to Engineers as required
• Previous experience of SAP is essential
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Possesses or working towards accounting/finance qualifications
• A working knowledge of or experience in procurement and payment principles is an advantage
• Having previous oil and gas experience is an advantage