|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Our client based in Aberdeen are looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator on a contract basis.
• Act as first point of contact for all logistics requirements, dealing directly with client’s representative for mobilization and demobilization of personnel and equipment, and working in close affiliation with Operations Manager.
• Support the Operations Manager and Operations Engineer in all operational, logistical and departmental tasks.
• Liaise with accounts department for invoicing at month-end.
• Ensure all customs paperwork is maintained and up to date as required.
• Ensure job specific paperwork is filed promptly and correctly.
• Monitor, track and document time/resources allocated to specific jobs.
• Monitor ‘cost of poor performance’ relating to non-chargeable shipments.
• Dealing with hiring of shipments in the yard
• Booking travel including overseas and UK
• Booking training courses
• Organising visas for travelling overseas
• To participate in the oncall Rota as and when required.