|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Our Client based at Aberdeen Harbour are currently seeking a fully trained Materials management mystem User to act as focal point for transactions and system User enquiries.
The role will maintain an oversight of User entries and provide training where required to ensure systems are fully and accurately utilised.
Applicants must be fully trained in the use of SAP
• A positive image of the Company through first class service delivery and customer engagement
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships across the business.
• Supporting systems User related queries including knowledge transfer and training of new start personnel within Quayside, Warehouse and Freight Management.
• Developing own and other User skills in company and client systems.
• Managing inbound/outbound Wels material manifests and performing SAP, Maximo and Wels Goods Receipts functions.
• Performing daily systems and associated documentation checks to ensure accuracy and adherence to process and procedures.
• Identifying/resolving anomalies, elevating issues to the Transit Shed Supervisor, as required.
• Liaising with end-client’s onshore and offshore Materials personnel regarding systems delivery and manifest queries.
• Investigating any invoicing queries through interrogation of SAP, providing backup documentation, as required.
• Assisting with the implementation of new processes and system upgrades.
• Identifying improvements for implementation to enhance efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Proactively supporting the operations teams with other adhoc duties, as required.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours)
• Comprehensive SAP User knowledge and experience of supporting materials management.
• Well-developed IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems and train others.
• Customer focused and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships, both internal and external.
• Accustomed to working effectively in a fast-paced environment, flexible and can adapt to changing workloads and priorities, where high standards are not compromised under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and in writing.
• Ability to work stand-alone, demonstrating initiative and ownership, while a positive contributor to the wider team.
• Motivated to achieve the highest standards of performance and customer support, maintaining a culture of continuous improvement cost savings.
• Solutions based with strong planning, organising and numeric skills, and an excellent attention to detail.