|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Required a Forklift trained Storesperson to provide existing experience across the Receipt, Storage and Despatch functions. Candidates must be currently qualified to operate 0-5T and 5-10T Counterbalance Forklifts.
Role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Confirming materials delivered correspond with paperwork, investigating discrepancies.
• Ensuring requests for materials are received, located, properly actioned in accordance with procedures and the materials system is updated accordingly.Ensuring containerised units are fit for purpose prior to packing and despatch.
• Safeguarding materials stored in the Warehouse and external storage areas in compliance with procedures, e.g. correctly identified with stock codes, location, weights and protected from environmental damage.
• Operating forklift trucks appropriate to the task and in line with operating and HSE standards.
• Maintaining stock accuracy by operation of the materials system, regular stock checks and ensuring written-off stock is disposed of correctly.
• Maintaining housekeeping standards within the Warehouse and operating areas.
• Completion of Dangerous Goods declarations and other documents for manifesting purposes.
• Continuously promoting a pro-active HSEQ culture, ensuring participation and compliance.
• Presenting a positive Company image through first class service and customer engagement.
• Building effective relationships across the business, continually seeking to improve operations and identify cost savings.
Minimum Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours)
• Customer focussed with a proven track record operating within Receipt, Storage & Despatch.
• Accustomed to working effectively in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing workloads and priorities, where high standards are not compromised under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Motivated to achieve the highest standards of performance and customer support, maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
• Organised with the ability to work stand-alone while a positive contributor to the wider team.
• Highly numeric, well-developed IT skills (ideally SAP trained) and a strong attention to detail.
Minimum Qualifications Desirable Qualifications/Competencies
• Counterbalance forklift certificate up to 10T
• Reach Truck Certificate up to 5T
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Manual Handling Dangerous Goods
• HSE Training (relevant to role)