Offshore Service Technician
|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Offshore Service Technician||TR2019139|
Our client is looking for several Offshore Service Technicians to join their team on an Ad Hoc basis.
The clients core products of air compression, steam and power generation are designed to support the needs of major oil & gas operators and service companies in the production of oil and gas, well testing, fabric maintenance and renewables.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Have experience in operating and maintaining Diesel Driven Rigsafe and or Zone II Air Compressors of 400cfm and above.
• Have experience in operating, maintaining and rigging up Compressed Air Systems.
• Have experience in operating and maintaining Rigsafe and or Zone II 4.5mmbu and 5.8mmbtu Steam Generators.
• Have experience in operating, maintaining and rigging up Steam Systems.
• Online training may be required for specific projects/platforms prior to mobilisation.
• Must have previous experience with diesel driven steam generators and diesel compressors
• Valid Offshore Certificates
• Steam Generator Certificate