Maintenance Technician Mechanical
|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Maintenance Technician Mechanical||TR2018145|
Our client based in Portlethen is recruiting a Maintenance Mechanical Technician on a 3-month assignment.
The successful candidate will be required to competently perform all the required maintenance tasks on drilling and measurements downhole tools and wellsite surface systems.
These tasks include: system testing, assembly and disassembly, service levels, calibration, environmental screening, modification, trouble shooting and repair, all of which are to be completed in conformance with company standards, procedures and practices.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
• Performs the required maintenance tasks in accordance with work orders and documented service level procedures and workmanship standards
• Accurately and timely documents all maintenance tasks using the most up to date computerised maintenance management system
• Performs equipment repair and modification in a competent complete manner in accordance with documented procedures and workmanship standards
• Familiar with and strictly adhered to assigned locations documented work processes
• Performs troubleshooting on defective equipment to isolate the root cause and effectively repair
• Understands and helps driver the worldwide service quality plan within the location
• Actively uses InTouch Support for both technical solutions and for knowledge sharing
• Actively participates in process improvement initiatives such as LEAN and Six Sigma as an important contributor continual process improvement
• Reports honestly and accurately at all times
• Promotes a culture of safety awareness quality within the maintenance communication
• Wears the required PPE at all times within the Maintenance Facility
• Ensures work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times
• Follows and is accountable to company policies and procedures on health and safety and environment
• Uses QUEST to report both Quality and HSE events and for follow up on action items
• Maintains at all times up-to-date generic and job-related Quality and HSE training
• Is committed to the highest levels of quality in their work with a strong “do it right first-time mentality”