|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|£27,000k + Overtime||Permanent|
Our client based in Peterhead are looking for a Logistics Materials Co-ordinator to join their growing team on a staff basis.
Reporting to the Team Lead and based out of one of their Peterhead warehouse facilities, the role will oversee the daily provision of services from the receipt of materials through to despatch. Ensure safe and efficient operations at all times, and in accordance with client and company policy, procedures, work instructions, KPIs and service level agreements. Key responsibilities are to:
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client contacts to understand and deliver ongoing and changing client requirements.
• Oversee the efficient operation of the service provision including PO receipts, storage, inventory management, maintenance, preservation and preparation for shipment functions.
• Supervise the team as an energised and visible leader, able to motivate, influence and drive team members to achieve the highest level of performance and client support. Embed and ensure adherence to company Values.
• Implement a comprehensive and robust communication process, both verbal and written, to ensure instructions are issued and understood enabling safe and efficient operations to be delivered on schedule.
• Lead a pro-active HSSEQ culture, ensuring participation and compliance, where STOP, challenge and correct is routine. Record both unsafe and safe working practices, verbally recognising positive safety behaviours.
• Inventory Management focussing on processing stock movements, cycle counts, preservation, material returning to stock and bagging/tagging within the warehouse, Yard and 3rd party warehouse.
• Act as a client focal point for users both onshore and offshore, responding quickly and accurately to issues/queries raised.
• Track client material through SAP system/WMS, interrogating system to check on movements and history.
• Investigate and resolve any WMS/SAP discrepancies.
• Deliver stock accuracy by operation of the SAP system/WMS and oversee internal/external stock audits.
• Maintain registers for ad-hoc services such as Transport and Plant & Labour Requirements.
• Be conversant with the operation of computerised systems and produce reports, as required.
• Support and train colleagues on all ERP Systems, as required.
• Prepare dashboard/statistical warehouse requirements as required by Team Lead.
• Maintain consumable and PPE levels available for colleague and client use.
• Ensure goods are stored in accordance with procedures.
• Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and achieve cost savings, suggesting improvements/changes to the process where required.
• Investigate service failures and suggest improvements/changes to the process where required.
• Ensure that maintenance/preservation checks are carried out in a timely manner.
• Prepare for and attend meetings, presenting reports and data to represent team and client requirements.
• Produce periodic reports in accordance with client/management direction
• Ensure the correct use of Forklifts, lifting equipment and PPE as set out in legislative and procedural policy.
• Perform adhoc duties as required and competent to undertake.
• Dangerous Goods by Sea - IMDG Code
• IOSH Managing Safely Training
• Highly numeric with an excellent attention and well-developed IT skills across Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and ERP systems
• Knowledge of UK Oil and Gas Best Practice guidelines and demonstrable experience in their practical application. Manual Handling, COSHH and HASAW Awareness.
• Demonstrable operational experience in a warehouse/materials role within the oil and gas industry, along with supervisory skills.
• Level 3 Qualified in relevant logistics/materials subject.
• Counterbalance forklift certificate up to 10T & Reach Truck Certificate up to 5T