|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Our client based in Inverurie has a requirement for 2 Gun Loaders. These are permanent roles.
Candidates must be willing to do on call and be available within the hour to get to the base.
The Gun Loader has the principal responsibility for loading the Guns, keeping up to date the explosive inventory control list, ordering explosives and ensuring that the Perforation Equipment like GUN adapters, consumables and related equipment is maintained to the highest standards and according to the latest specifications and RITE. He/she is aware of the potential risks associated with such maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures
- Performs quality checks strictly, as per procedure, and according to the defined schedule
- Modifies equipment in a timely manner and only in line with official modification releases
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures
- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately in RITE if applicable
- Uses RITE to drive their workflow and ensures data entry is accurate and timely
- Understands and helps drive the Worldwide Service Quality Plan within the location
- Ensures that maintenance records are always exported and imported with equipment transfer
- Reports honestly and accurately at all times
- Promotes the move to new technology, standardisation and timely replacement of old technology
- Continuous updating of explosive inventory control system and ordering explosives based on upcoming operation activity
This position requires non-technical skills, in particular the ability to communicate clearly with superiors and engineers. Candidates should be able to communicate in both written and spoken English. Computer skills are required for inventory control system.