|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
This is a permanent role based at our client’s location in Westhill. Hours are 0800 – 1700 Monday through Friday.
• Ensure timely collection of accounts receivable through regular follow-up on assigned accounts, in line with departmental and personal objectives
• Input notes in the collection system regarding submission, resubmission and transaction approval dates so that all company departments have a clear understanding of AR status
• Record disputes in the collection system within one business day and assign clear action items for the appropriate dispute owner
• Identify delinquent accounts and act to prevent re-occurrence or initiate communication with the Credit Manager, Sales and Operations to ask for assistance or escalation
• Maintain contact with customer Accounts Payable (AP) departments through collection calls, past due notices and account statements
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including those within the Billing Centre, Sales, Operations, Tax and Treasury, to support collections, proper cash application and timely dispute resolution
• Recommend uncollectable debit balances for expense write-off, and work with the Controller and Financial Analyst to clear these balances from the AR portfolio
• Research portfolio for duplicates and over-payments and submit refund requests to the Collections Manager.
• Review aged credit balances to ensure adherence to the company’s escheatment policy