Engineering Consultants - HVAC, Telecoms, Manual, Process and Instrument
|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Engineering Consultants - HVAC, Telecoms, Manual, Process and Instrument||TR2019028|
Required for 1 year contract based at our client’s location in Kingswells.
• Discipline Engineers for the following (Civil, Fire & Gas and Telecoms, HVAC, Mechanical, Process, QA/QC, Construction & Completion)
• Working as part of an integrated projects team supporting offshore facilities, pipelines and onshore facilities developments
• Project encompass development of new offshore platforms, export pipelines, onshore processing facility + brownfield platform and onshore facility modifications
• Foster effective client, partner and other stakeholder relations, internal and external interfaces
• Contribute to the development of appropriate scopes of work for any required studies and projects
• Positions based in Aberdeen, UK, some overseas travel may be required.
• 5 years oil & gas
• Degree and professional institution
• Extensive offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities experience encompassing platforms/topsides, pipelines, plant and refineries
• UK and Caspian project experience/knowledge desired