|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
Our client based in Aberdeen has a requirement for an experienced Document Controller to join their team. This is initially a 6 month contract with a view to being extended.
Provide efficient and secure document control services in line with the wider direction to ensure that documents are uploaded in to the EDMS efficiently and can be accessed / transmitted accurately, securely and in a timely fashion by / to the users.
• Maintain vendor and internal document requests (docs, drawings, work packs and CCHPs etc) in:
o Internal systems
• Maintain work pack register - CNS
• Process and issue cable, line and document number requests
• Upload as-built and closed out CCHPs onto McLaren
• Issue asset-controlled document updates
• Experience within a document control environment
• A working knowledge of an Information Management System
• An understanding of the oil and gas industry, ideally from the perspective of an operator
• Good computer skills, including MS Office
• In possession of, or a desire to work towards, a qualification in Project Management (e.g. APM)
• Experience working in an oil and gas company is preferred