Civil Engineering Technical Authority Consultant
|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Civil Engineering Technical Authority Consultant||TR2019026|
Required for 1 year contract based at our client’s location in Kingswells. The successful candidate will work as part of UK based projects team supporting UK and international offshore facilities, pipelines and onshore facilities developments.
Required for 1 year contract based at our client’s location in Kingswells.
• Technical Authority (TA) Level engineers in the following disciplines: Civils, Fire & Gas Telecoms, HVAC, Mechanical, Instrument and Control, Process Engineering
• Working as part of an integrated project management team supporting offshore facilities, pipelines and onshore facilities developments
• Project encompass development of new offshore platforms, export pipelines, onshore processing facility + brownfield platform and onshore facility modifications
• Foster effective client, partner and other stakeholder relations, internal and external interfaces
• TA to support, advise and assist client in delivery of the project.
• Positions based in Aberdeen, UK, some overseas travel may be required
• 15 years oil & gas with 5 years at Lead or above (TA/SME)
• Degree and professional institution
• Extensive offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities experience encompassing platforms/topsides, pipelines, plant and refineries
• UK and Caspian project experience / knowledge desired