Administration Assistant (6-9 Months Maternity Cover) KENT
|Job Title||Vacancy ID|
|Administration Assistant (6-9 Months Maternity Cover) KENT||TR2019193|
|£20,000 - £22,000||Contract|
You will provide critical administrative support to cross functional teams within the company supporting various departments as and when required along with everyday tasks. Your proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook will be critical to this role as will your ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages in a timely manner
• Greet visitors arrival at NOV Reception, provide information and safety induction and announce visitors to company employee
• Prepare and issue Door Access Control cards
• General housekeeping duties in reception area
• Ensure knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for visitors and on-site staff - maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges; H&S induction and facility evacuation participation.
• Sort outward mail and incoming mail for distribution.
• Provide timely responses to queries or requests from customers, suppliers and public
• Organise and arrange transport, lunches, etc as required for visitors and employees
• Provide assistance to Accounts Payable for unpaid facility invoices
• Order and maintain stationery levels and supplies and monitor the use of equipment within the office.
• Maintain facility Pool Car requirements
• Support Administration department with holiday cover and carry out any other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
• Entering all Sales order
• Keeping Sales spreadsheets up to date
• Invoicing Service engineers job sheets
• AP statement reconciliation
• Any other duties as required
Experience & Qualification
• GCSE level 3 or above relevant business qualifications or equivalent - HNC/D in a business-related subject
• Working knowledge of managing a busy reception / front of house area / administrative functions
• Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Switchboard system
• Knowledge of Syspro would be an advantage but certainly not essential.